1. Total number of books I own: Considering I did a major culling of books and I am still in process, I would say I own about 3,000 books.
2. Last book I bought: No true book lover can buy just one! I bought, “Maharanis: The Extraordinary Tale of Four Indian Queens and Their Journey from Purdah to Parliament” by Lucy Moore, and “Alchemy & Mysticism”by Alexander Roob, in conjunction with the Hermetic Museum.
3. Last book I read: Cover to cover? “Dragon Spirit: How to Self-Market Your Dream–A Zentrepreneur’s Guide” by Ron Rubin, and “The Far Pavillions”by M.M. Kaye
4. 5 books that mean a lot to me:
1. “The 48 Laws of Power” by Robert Greene
2. “Realms of Ayurveda” by Pundit Sharma
3. “Pharmako/ Poeia: Plants Powers, Poisons, and Herbcraft” by Dale Pendell
4. “Witchcraft Medicine: Shamanic Practices & Forbidden Plants” by Claudia Müller-Ebeling, Christian Rätsch, Ph.D., & Wolf-Dieter Storl
5. “Mrs. Twiggley’s Tree” by Dorothea Warren Fox – I grew up with this book and it is as amazing now in its message as it was back in 1966. Unfortunately, this book is long out of print, and the only copy I found on abebooks.com is going for a whopping $225. Astounding, but the book is THAT beloved! That makes me want to contemplate doing terrible things to the person who ripped off my copy!
5. Tag five people to take up the meme and answer in their own journals: