Ten Things I Tell Everyone
1. I am married to a Count.
2. We have a daughter named, Caroline.
3. I am a writer.
4. I am a consultant on indigenous ritual, entheogens and sometimes my expertise is used to help law enforcement.
5. I am Scottish.
6. I travel a great deal in my line of work
7. I am a student of all forms of Power
8. I love Indian food.
9. Can’t is not in my vocabulary.
10. I am happy with who I am.
Ten Things I Tell No One
1. How much I truly hate my real father.
2. That when my husband and I met, we actually antagonized each other relentlessly for months.
3. It was that which convinced me that I was in love with him.
4. I never truly hated my foster mother, Morgienne. She just had all that I wanted and she needed to pay for her complicity in my mother’s death. It was simply the price of admission for my ambitions.
5. I think that Prince is rather talented.
6. I hate most desserts.
7. I think that there are those of my Fae kin who are pretentious bastards with a chip on their shoulder that is entirely too large and egos that are far from justified.
8. My true age…..although there are a very precious few who know it. Those who do know better than to mention it.
9. I dislike large social gatherings and would prefer a quiet night in front of a fireplace with a book and/or a loved one.
10. I often prefer the company of animals and plants to people.