I know I have done this before.
1. Can you cook?
es, of course. I make very good Sidhe, French and Indian food. Please do not ask me about Scots cooking. Everyone in the world knows that Scottish cooking leaves much to be desired. I am a Scot that has neither developed a hand for nor a taste of for haggis. I have always been convinced that it is not meant for human consumption. I think it must have been some twisted ancient rite of initiation that some sadistic Highland Laird thought up in order to see just who would actually eat it. I am sure he is still laughing from the grave even now!
2. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Wait or strike up a conversation with anyone else who happened to be on board as well.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I had the ability to enjoy embroidery even just a little bit.
Although, I confess I do loathe it passionately.
4. Favorite place?
My home on the Forutnate Island, or my husband’s home at the Chateau de Rochefort.
5. Favorite vegetable?
I have to choose one? Avacadoes.
6. What was the last book you read?
“The Five Books of Dr. John Dee” by Dr John Dee.
7. Are you Dirty or Clean?
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
No tattoos. I did pierce my left nostril many years ago when visiting Sidhe kin in Bharat (India). I rarely wear it now, however.
9. Worst Habit?
I dont have any bad habits….none that I will admit to, anyway. *smirks*
HERE COMES THE FUN … … …
1. Do we know each other outside of Livejournal?
2. What’s your philosophy on life?
I have many. One in particular is “All is fair in the pursuit of Power.” Another would be, “Those who wish to achieve things should do so without mercy.” by Kautiliya and one more, which is mine……”Live life like you MEAN it!”
3. Negative or Optimistic?
4. What was your dream growing up?
To Rule. I have achieved that on my own and on my own terms.
5. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
My mother being killed when I was four. Having to give up my daughter, Maeve, when she was a mere four days old. Perhaps the absolute worst, however, was my husband being killed by a man who was once my fiance and whom everyone believed to be dead. I laboured for nearly four hundred years to bring him back from the dead.
6. Would you give me money or a slap in the face?
How much should I make the check out for? Don’t be shy. Name an amount.
7. Tell me one weird fact about you:
I like my ice cream to be soupy.
8. Would you have my back or kick me when I’m down?
I think you know the answer to that. I would always have your back.
Unless you did something absolutely stupid, like betraying Hsu, for example. Then we would most definitely come to blows over that one.
9. Do you Trust me?
Mosty, yes. That is when your judgement is not a bit off kilter.
10. Have you ever kept anything from me?
We all keep things to ourselves, Cody. That’s what privacy is all about. But I do admit to having been more open with you than I am with many others. I have vowed to trust you because you trust me.
11. What do you think of me as a Person?
I like whom you have become. You are one of the most truly genuine people in the world.
12. Do you think I’m sane or insane?
Sanity is all very relative, isn’t it?
13. Would you cry for me if I died?
Of course I would! What kind of question is that?
14. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
It depends upon the situation. We have already did the crime bit in Dubai. As far as your conscioence, I do believe I got more than a little surly when you made Hsu uncharacteristically nice.
15. If you could change anything about me, would you?
16. How do you fall asleep?
I simply close my eyes and sleep.
17. Would you come over to yell at me or just call?
Why would I yell at you? And if I ever have anything to say to anyone, if it is of a more terse nature, I do tend to speak to them face to face but most definitely away from others so as not to embarrass either of us.
18. Would you go on a blind date if I set you up?
No. I am married. And though it is a rather open marriage, my tastes are extremely selective in whom I choose to share my time with. No offense to your taste, of course.
19. If I only had one day to live would you be honest or lie?
You already know well enough that I would never lie. And even if it were not a complete anathema to me, I would never lie to you, Cody. I would tell you and make that day the best that I could. Or I would try to find a way to make that day last forever so that you would not die, that is, if it were within the realm of possibility for me to do so.
20. A million bucks.. what would you do with it?
That’s an odd question. Hsu’s fortunes and mine are just about even. I don’t really need the money. Maybe we could give the money to Mediceins Sans Frontiers (Doctors Without Borders).
21. What is your worst fear?
Failing my People, losing my Country to an invader or losing my children or my husband. I’ve already lost him once. It was very difficult.
22. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Well it is certainly NOT to embroider. *smirks* I love to travel, I love to read, I love playing a very intense game of chess with someone, Sebastien or Hsu in particular. I love spending time with Caroline, I love whom she has become. I like swordplay and horseback riding.
23. How many times did you curse at me while filling out this thing?
*quizzical look* Pardon?
24. Can you sing or dance?
I can do both, but not nearly as well as Caroline does.
25. In one word, how would you describe me? Be honest….
26. Do you think im cute/ugly/sexy/beautiful/hot/okay?
I think you are quite beautiful and very intelligent, although there are times when your very Southern American accent can prove to be more of a detriment than it is a boon. Of course, it is always a powerful thing to be underestimated. That is very much to your credit, because you have an iron will underneath all of that. Other than that, you are absolutely stunning, and the room lights up whenever you enter it.
27. Will you repost this so I can fill it out?
1. Tell me something obvious about you.
I am Fae and a Queen and always myself. And I do not have to try at being any of those things.
2. Tell me something about you that many don’t know.
I was once jailed during WWII by the Nazi’s for collaboration with the Resistance in Occupied France. I will give you one guess as to who manipulated some strings in order to secure my release. *smirks*
3. What is your biggest fear?
See above, but I do also fear rats. Blame my gaolers in Jamaica for that one.
4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut?
it depends on my mood.
5. Name one thing you want that you can’t buy with money.
I want to part the Mists and speak with my mother and my Uncle Angus once more.
6. What is your most treasured possession?
My magical and personal diaries. In it lies all manner of magic and the events of my life. My emerald and diamond wedding ring that belonged to Sebastien’s mother is a very close second.
7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often?
Nothing that I can think of.
8. Tell me something sexually about you that I don’t know.
I think you know me well on that front. But I am most attracted to men with long dark hair. I have had but one exception to that rule. That was Athos.
9. Tell me something sexually about you that everyone knows.
I am extremely sexual / sensual and I have absolutely no guilt nor shame at all about it.
10. What is your favorite lie to tell?
Again, I don’t lie.
11. Name something you’ve done once that you can’t wait to do again.
That’s a hard question. I am afraid it’s far too many to count. *smirks*
12. Are you the jealous type?
No. I do not compete with anyone, I do not feel that I ever need to.
13. What is the one person, place or thing you can’t say no to?
*laughing* My husband…..usually. Hsu is also very difficult to say, “no” to, because he rarely asks me for favours unless it is very necessary.
14. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
Again, so many to count. Perhaps when Hsu risked danger to himself when he managed to prevent me from being sent to a concentration camp.
15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
Maybe take you shopping in Paris without giving any notice to any house of design before we get there. The staff at House Dior would be furious! *grin*
16. When was the last time you cried?
A few days ago. It was a private moment with Sebastien, and not up for public consumption. But let us just say that it was a ‘happy’ sort of cry.
17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered?
18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
It depends upon the place, really. I am perfectly comfortable in my skin in whatever state of dress, or lack thereof. However, it has to be appropriate to time, place and company.
19. Name something embarrassing you did while being drunk.
Yes, I managed to get myself hurt in a particular situation and it only served to make my husband very cross with me. And I am still making up for it!
20. If you post this in your journal would you like me to answer it?
I have already agreed.